I know that I have not posted in awhile. So in the 9 months since I have posted, we have moved 3 times, and are now finally situated in our new home in a new town. I am now officially a stay-at-home mom, an online college professor, and a small town girl. Lots of changes.
Maddie is now 10 months old. She is VERY much a mama's girl. She recently broke her first tooth, and now crawls everywhere. She is pulling herself up on everything, so I think walking is not far behind.
Mikayla started preschool in August. She is doing well. She loves being a big sister, and is great at it. She is starting to not take afternoon naps anymore, which makes me sad.
Matt is the new head coach at the high school here. He is very busy with that, but excited for what the season holds.
1 comment:
Yay! Keep the posts comin'!
Post a Comment