Sunday, December 7, 2008

1 year old!!!

Today is Mikayla's first birthday. We had so much fun at her party. I was a little stressed because we had 50 people RSVP and I had never cooked for that many, but it turned out wonderful. Mikayla had so much fun. It is amazing to me how time flies. I cannot believe that a year has gone by, but at the same time, I cannot imagine our lives without her. Here are some photos and videos.
Mikayla with her Godparents, Uncle Greg and Aunt Caitelen
Opening presents

We had just sang happy birthday.


Mom and Mikayla





5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday! We are sorry to have missed the party. Evie misses her KayKay.

Anonymous said...

The pics are great!!! I am glad it went so well!! Good job!! :)
-Joanna

David and Kate said...

We wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Mikayla and we can't wait to see you in January.

katherine said...

Happy birthday, Mikayla. It just keeps getting even better.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It was such a fun time!