We just went to our Christmas service at church. I love this time of year. Not just the songs, sweets, and decorations, but more importantly what it all symbolizes and the reason for all of these traditions. This year I tried to learn more about the traditions of Christmas and where they originated from so not only I know, but Mikayla will know how almost all go back to Christ. I want her to know that the best gift we ever received is Christ. After having a child, I think Christmas takes on a whole deeper meaning as you think about Christ being the Son of God and Mary. What that must have been like when Mary gave birth to the Emanuel. And how precious it is for God to send Christ so that we may know Him by His grace and not our merits.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We wish you a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Merry Christmas you guys! See you soon.
I love the photos.
Post a Comment