This video is for Rebekah, Joey, and Evie since they do not get to see Mikayla that much. I wanted you to see how she is standing on her own. Unfortunately I turned the camera when I was filming this, and I do not know how to flip it, but I know that Joe will know how to fix it on your computer.
Mikayla is now standing on her own. She is walking along furniture, but prefers crawling because it is so much faster. It is amazing to me how much she can do. She is talking (somewhat). She says dad and that (which sound very similar and are her 2 favorite words) she is starting to say dog and she used to say mama, but that word seems to have dropped out of her vocabulary. She also says "done" particularly when we are putting her in her carseat or wiping her nose. She really seems to like her D's.
My sister and Kate recently put on their blogs the reality of life since blogs can make you seem like life is perfect, so here is my realities:
-I finally cleaned the bathroom after a month (I know, it was disgusting)
-My car has not been washed since we bought it in July
-I feel overwhelmed a lot of the time trying to balance work and also taking care of Mikayla since Matt is gone most evenings with basketball.
-I have started 3 books, but do not have time to finish any of them.
-I started selling Arbonne, which I love, but do not know how to fit it in my schedule since Matt is gone so much and when he is home I want to spend time with him, and I feel like I am not doing well at it.
Isn't it funny how when I was thinking of areas that I struggled in and also read Kate and Bek's, it is mostly house jobs that came to mind at first. I guess that is good if that is what is going to the wayside the most because I have to continually remind myself that it is not a priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment