Mikayla has recently acquired some new talents that Matt and I think are so cute. She knows what a cat and bear say (for some reason we cannot get down the dog, cow, or horse) and she knows her nose, teeth and ears.
Okay - she definitely has the cat down. And the nose wrinkle was adorable. I am not so sure about the bear. And I definitely didn't see clicking of the teeth - though I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt! The ears need work :).
Michelle, Now that I lost my pretend friend, Kelly, I only have you, Rebekah and Kate. However, you have not posted since January 4th! Help me out here.
2 comments:
Okay - she definitely has the cat down. And the nose wrinkle was adorable. I am not so sure about the bear. And I definitely didn't see clicking of the teeth - though I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt! The ears need work :).
Michelle,
Now that I lost my pretend friend, Kelly, I only have you, Rebekah and Kate. However, you have not posted since January 4th! Help me out here.
- Julie
Post a Comment