Saturday, November 15, 2008

Graduation Day


Matt graduated last night with his masters in secondary education. I was so proud to see him walk across that stage and be robed. So now Mikayla does not have a prayer, she has two parents with Masters in Secondary Education, which means she will not be a slacker in school. Sorry about the pictures, the one with him actually walking across the stage was too dark and the two I posted were just okay, but Matt's step-dad took a lot of pictures, so hopefully his turned out better than mine.


2 comments:

katherine said...

Congratulations! What a relief to be done. Enjoy your well-earned time off. Dylan and I both found it felt strange to have any free time after we finished our Master's and we were kind of in a funk for a little while after graduating but we got used it it pretty quickly and then we had Anna shortly after he got his diploma so we didn't have any free time again.

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you Matt. Way to go!!!! Love you Debi and Matt