I cannot believe how fast time has been going this semester. Summer has already begun. Here are some clips of what we have been up to.
We go up to see Nana and Pampa every month, on this trip, Mikayla and Maddie are helping by cleaning the flagstone steps. Don't you love Maddie in Pampa's hat!?
We spend A LOT of time outside. I love our new backyard. It is shaded most of the day, which allows for us to play even though it is so hot here. Here the girls are doing their dishes in their playhouse.Mikayla is such a great big sister. Maddie loves to look at books, so Mikayla will "read" them to her. It amazes me how well she has them memorized. Maddie listens well too.
Lunch is eaten in the kitchen most days at the little table while mama does the dishes. I love having their table in my kitchen. We also do lots of art at it.
Playing outside with dada.
Look at Maddie's handstand!
Mikayla went to basketball camp this past week. This is her working on dribbling (and her chasing the ball).
No comments:
Post a Comment