Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

So it turns out we live in THAT neighborhood. Good thing to know- wish I would have known in advance. We took the girls trick-or-treating from 6 to 7. It was great fun until Matt asked Mikayla if she wanted him to carry her candy and she said no she wanted him to carry her. So we decided to walk home. So I started giving out candy from our house after 7 since we were out before. There were so many kids that I not only gave out more than 100 pieces of candy, but I also gave away Maddie's candy and some of Mikayla's, and some suckers I found in the pantry. There was literally a line of cars going down our street! We then decided that we needed to blow out the jack-o-lanterns and turn out the lights. It was only 7:45!!!! My candy lasted only about a half an hour. Next year I will know better.

 Mikayla wanted to paint her face SOOO bad, so this is the best ladybug face I could think of.
 Maddie rumaging through Mikayla's candy since she is at preschool.
Pumpkins are ready to go.

1 comment:

dsilva said...

I love the costumes! The girls look so cute! Nana