Rebekah, Joey, Evie and Ellie came in town this week to visit. We picked them up from the airport on Saturday night, and then we left for the mountains the next day. It has been so much fun watching the girls play. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Mikayla and Ellie in the RAV4 following behind the ATVs.

Julia, Walt and Kaykay on one of the ATVs (don't worry, she did not go on that one)

Picking mountain flowers

Kaykay, Nana, and Michelle. Kaykay "drove" around the campsite.

Julia and Walt on their ATV.

Matthew (aka dad or pampa) leading the way

Evie, Bekah, and Joey getting ready to follow pampa for our 4 hour ride looking at different parts of the land and the thinning project. My dad has done such a good job with all of his work on the land.

Jillian and I on our ATV. You can really tell I am pregnant in this picture. Jillian almost killed Rebekah later when we switched drivers and she almost flipped it. When I was driving, the ride was VERY tame since I am pregnant and did not want to get hurt.

Mikayla and Evie hugging as Evie gets off the plane. You can see Joey and Bekah coming through security.
1 comment:
I love the pics. Miss you guys already.
Post a Comment