Sunday, January 3, 2010

Disneyland Family Reunion

I explain the trip at the end of the post.  So you may scroll down first, or enjoy the pictures and then read about it. Be sure to check older posts because I also posted our Christmas post, but this one was too long and moved it into older posts.
The whole gang.  I know it is sideways-read the last post if you do not know why.
Evie and Mikayla at the bar of the Rainforest Cafe.
Out of focus, but Mikayla and Michelle in Tarzan's Treehouse.
Joey, Evie, Mikayla, and Matt in the teacups.
Aunt Bekah riding Dumbo with Mikayla and Evie.
Matt and Mikayla on the carousel.
Family photo time.
Evie and Mikayla going for a ride in toon town. The girls became addicted to suckers on this trip!
Pampa and Nana with their girls: Ellie, Mikayla, and Evie.
Riding it is a Small World.  Peter is making the peace sign, Nikki is in the same row as him, then Julia and Walt, and then Pampa and Nana.
Waiting in line. Look how happy Ellie is with her aunt.
I love this picture.
The Silva family decided to take a trip to Disneyland this winter.  Rebekah's family flew down from Portland (along with Joey's sister, Nikki) and then the rest of us flew from Albuquerque.  It was so much fun. The one drawback was it was the busiest Disneyland had been in 2 years. The highlight was having all of the little girls together.  They were inseparable. We will have to do other trips like this one.  In the pictures you will see my mom and dad, Julia and her boyfriend Walt, my cousin Peter, Joey,  Bekah, Evie, Ellie, Nikki, and of course, Matt, Mikayla and I.

No comments: