I love the fall time in Albuquerque. There are so many things to do. We have the state fair, balloon fiesta, and the most wonderful weather to do so many other things. This is the first week where the temperature is finally getting cooler, which is welcome. These pictures range from September to present day. Hope you enjoy.

Picking out the perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.

Looking at the bunnies at the pumpkin patch. You can kind of see a bunny in the picture, it is on the porch.

Riding the cow train. We actually did not make it for long because she got scared.

Riding the hayride to the pumpkins.

We attempted the corn maze. They let you do it at night and it is haunted-I have no desire to try that. It was overwhelming during the day time.

Picking out a pumpkin. This one may be too heavy.

Family picture at the botanical gardens.

My friend Kate came in town, and we had so much fun. Our kids are only about 2weeks apart. John and Mikayla had a blast together.

John and Mikayla looking at the baby elephant at the zoo.

Kate, Mikayla, and I at the balloon glow.

At the Balloon glow during balloon fiesta.

Special Shapes Morning during balloon fiesta. Doesn't Mikayla look warm.

She loved the cow. Thanks to her grammy she now says that cows say "eat more chicken". Can you guess her favorite restaurant!?

I love this picture. Matt's dad got her the shirt.

At the farmer's market sucking on a honey stick.
2 comments:
I love that last photo of Mikayla. She looks a lot like you in that pic.
She has GROWN! We can't wait to see her for the holidays. I miss my niece.
Post a Comment