Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

For mother's day, we went to the Botanical Gardens. It was so relaxing and beautiful. Last year we took pictures in front of the Japanese Garden waterfall, so we decided to do that again. Sitting in the shade with (in order) nana, michelle, mikayla, grammy and gigi

with grammy and grandpa jim



with pampa and nana


Enjoying our time

The night before mother's day, we went to an Isotopes baseball game. They have a fun area for kids and Mikayla got to ride the merry-go-round.

Okay, it never fails that a picture ends up in the wrong spot and I do not have the patiend to redo it. So here is a picture from the botanical gardens in my baseball picture area.





Title: Does a mother's heart good. That is all I could think of when I came across them dancing. My dad would always dance with us when we where little, and still likes to dance with us now. I am so excited that is being passed onto his grandchildren. You cannot hear the song real well, but notice at the end how she figures out how to move her feet like her pampa.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures. Michelle- you should be able to pick up pictures and drag them right where you want them to be! Hope that helps!

katherine said...

Mikayla looks so cute in her little outfit! I was also going to tell you what Kelly said but now I won't. =) I will tell you if I have to move a picture a long way I'll click on it once to highlight it, cut it and paste it where I need it to be. Your dad is so fun. Tell him I'd like some chocolate chip cookies, please.

Rebekah said...

I love the video!!! Great dancing memories for me, too.