Mikayla is started to feed herself, or maybe I should say wear her food and maybe get a little bit in her mouth. She reminds me of Anna Kruger in these pictures. I know they would be dear friends if they were together. If you did not check out the last post, be sure to because I love that picture of her with her basketball hoop.
2 comments:
Looks like that suction bottom is doing a whole lot of good! Love the pics! Keep them coming. About the Nike shoes- Caleb had a boy pair like those that were my absolute favorite last winter b/c they were so easy to put on. I hope Mikayla can fit in hers through the winter season!
They could make one colossal mess if they grew up together. I can't even imagine...
We keep trying with the spoon but we don't seem to be making much progress. But messes are all part of the fun of being a kid.
And, I agree, that photo of Mikayla in the last post is adorable!
Post a Comment