Thursday, August 7, 2008

8 Months Old



So I decided to skip her 7 month blog because I was so busy and we were out of town for some of July, but hopefully I will get back on track. So today is a bittersweet day for Mikayla and I, she turns 8 months which is very exciting, but it is also my last day off before I go back to work/school. It always amazes me how early the kids go back to school here. We are hoping it will be my last year teaching, so I would appreciate your prayers in that. Here are some of Mikayla's favorite things to do:
1. Eat paper and play with it
2. Every morning after her milk, she looks at Matt and I and whispers "tiss". We have no idea what it means, but we love it.
3. Play in her exersaucer.
4. Talk constantly
5. EAT- we do not have a picky eater at all
6. Smiles all the time
7. CONSTANTLY moves her legs, especially when she is excited
Mikayla at the aquarium (one of her favorite places). Don't you love those fat cheeks.

Our friends Annie and Luke went with us also.

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

Goodness she is CUTE!!!

katherine said...

I DO love those fat cheeks.

Anna loved paper at that age, too. I'd park her in front of the paper recycling box and let her go to town ripping pages out and sending them all over. She had a blast.

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who puts big, fat flowers on my daughter's head. Cute!

Rebekah said...

I have to say it too...she is SO CUTE with her chubbed cheeks. I love it! Also, Evie went to the photo of KaeKae today and tried to put her arms into the photo and pick KaeKae up saying "take, take".