Congratulations Matt and Michelle!! I wish I could be there. From the pictures she looks like a Silva to me :)Love,Kate
Mikayla is adorable! Our congratulations, thoughts, and prayers as you start this exciting new phase of life!
Matt and Michelle,Congratulations! She is just precious. You have a lot of joy to look forward to. Be sure to cherish every minute of it, as time flies by way too fast.
Way to go! She looks like a keeper! As my Somali student, Osman, says: Good job producing the girl!
oops...just for the record...david is jen asp.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Matt and Michelle!! I wish I could be there. From the pictures she looks like a Silva to me :)
Love,
Kate
Mikayla is adorable! Our congratulations, thoughts, and prayers as you start this exciting new phase of life!
Matt and Michelle,
Congratulations! She is just precious. You have a lot of joy to look forward to. Be sure to cherish every minute of it, as time flies by way too fast.
Way to go! She looks like a keeper! As my Somali student, Osman, says: Good job producing the girl!
oops...just for the record...david is jen asp.
Post a Comment