Maddie is 2!
Dear Maddie,
I loved experiencing you being one year-old. Your personality really began to show and we had so much fun this year.
One of my favorite things to watch is how well you and your sister get along. You really look up to her and want to be just like her. You 2 play so well together. You love to play animals, play outside together with your kitchen especially when it involved mud and water, and jumping on the bed (though you are told not to all the time). You are also so concerned about her. If she is crying about something, you just stand and hug her (of course a lot of the times she is crying because of something you took or did :) ).
This year, your vocabulary took off. It was so fun to hear all your little sayings. Some of my favorites were:
-"Aw done"
-"Mama, helpa you?"
-"See someting cool" when you wanted to show us something
Along with these sayings, you definitely mastered 3 sayings. Sometimes you would say all 3 when you were not sure what we were looking for: "I sorry KK", "yes maam" (you even say this to your dad, which makes me smile), and (when mama or dada tell you to do something, what do you do) "do it".
I love how you are my tomboy that loves bling. You love going to the gym and playing basketball, You are tough, but at the same time, you love your girly accessories and always want to be wearing them. You always have a headband on and sunglasses.
I do not know if I am ready for you to be 2 because it is going by so fast, but I am ready to see what kind of girl God has created you to be as you grow up. Right now I love how you pat your chest and say "Jesus love ME". I hope that is something you will always remember.
Happy Birthday, my sweet Maddo!
Last night as a 1 year-old.
Birthday day! (In her dance leotard since she had dance class earlier).
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie!!
I love that post :-). And I love my Maddaroni.
Post a Comment