Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Happy Birthday, Matt! and the hail storm
A few weeks ago we had a really bad hail storm. This is what happened in less than 3 minutes at our house. My parents were out of town, so they did not even know, so when my mom got back she asked what I had done to the plants (my plants have never looked better since my mom has been taking care of them since I seem to kill all plants unless they are on a timer to be watered or it is my lucky bamboo my grandma gave me and it is definitely lucky since it is still alive) I could not believe she thought I had done that damage to the plants. So now they look really bad since they had the hail storm and now they have a caterpillar. Oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yikes! The hailstorm looked bad. I love the birthday pic of Matt and Kaykay. Can you email it to me? Happy golden birthday Matt!!!
That's a lot of hail.
Your mom is funny.
And I agree with Rebekah--that's a great photo of Matt and Mikayla--but you don't have to send it to me. =)
you seriously (without exaggeration) might have the cutest kid ever. I'm not even kidding
Post a Comment