Saturday, September 20, 2008

State Fair






This year the state fair was definitely bitter sweet. Matt and I go every year with Bekah and Joe, but now that they no longer live here, they obviously did not go, and then Matt also was unable to go. Now for the sweet part, it was Mikayla's first time to go, and we were able to go with my mom, my friend Kate and her son John, and Julia and Steve. We had a great time, ate wonderful food, and I won on the 2 horse races that I bet (that is right, I picked the winner each time. Hope you enjoy these pictures.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

How much did you win at the races? Also, my birthday is coming up! j/k. thanks for the gift.

Anonymous said...

Michelle the balloon fiesta pictures are great! Mikayla looks like she was having a great time. Love you Mom