Friday, April 4, 2008

2 Weeks in review

So I have had several people tell me I am getting behind on my blog, so I thought I would take a minute to catch-up. These past two or so weeks were busy, but fun. We celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It was so neat to celebrate it with Mikayla for the first time. As we sat in church that Easter Sunday I could not help but think in awe of what the Lord had done and at the same time pray that Mikayla would personally know that saving grace at a young age.

Then our spring break started. Here are pictures of Matt, Mikayla, Grandma Debbie and I at the zoo.


The week found us in Denver helping Matt's sister move into her new condo. We had a lot of fun shopping and just relaxing in our free time. We also toured the Rapid's professional soccer facility. It was so much fun for one of our good friends to show us where he now plays. To our surprise, we realized we did not take any pictures while we were up there.

Now that spring break is over Matt and I are back at work. Things are remaining extremely busy, but manageable. I have a new respect for working moms. While my heart is to be at home with Mikayla, we know that is not possible right now, and probably not next year, either. We are praying that next year will be the last year that I will work. At least I am blessed with a job that I love. We would appreciate your prayers in provision for me to be at home. Here are some pictures from these past several weeks.

1 comment:

Poor Rich Family said...

I can't get over how amazingly adorable she is. Oh how I miss the baby stage! She is precious. I am so glad I got to see you the other day. I am excited to have some park days! Jaxon will love it. By the way...you look like such a natural mother. I love that. You are in our prayers...I hope you get to stay home!